me, myself, and my hyundai
More inspiration came to me yesterday, so I continued writing my song. I even have a title
Me, myself, and my hyundai by Mario
*********************************
my car stops working
the battery's not charging
i think it's aging
should've taken biking
altenator not alternating
it even burns the battery
they said it was the setting
must replace both
we hear the words everyday
separated we fall, together we'll have a ball
if the alternator and the battery works together
i wouldn't be 442.76 dollar poorer.
as i drive out from the dealer
thinking the pda/phone that flies away
my hyundai goes faster
while my foot was on the brake
as it turned out, my tps is broken
that's throttle position sensor for you and me
who thinks car works by magic
gotta fix it it or i'll lose it
we hear the words everyday
separated we fall, together we'll have a ball
if the throttle and the sensor works together
i wouldn't be 100.14 dollar poorer.
(instruments playing)
ooohhh, oohhh, ohhh..
ahhhh.. ahhhh ahhhh..
AAAHHH, AHHH... AHHHHHH..
AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!
tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme
we hear the words everyday
separated we fall, together we'll have a ball
if the hyundai and I works together
i wouldn't be 542.90 dollar poorer.
my pda/phone flutters away... awayyy.. awaaaaaaayy........
*********************************
Good thing I don't work as a song writer.
Yet.

3 Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA....VERY VERY FUNNYYYYY :D, GOOD JOB !!!
12:10 PM
Wakakakakakka, tar gw bikinin melodinya deh, wakakakkakakakaka, cuma satu doang? bikin lagu yg laen dong biar bisa record album :D
Me
5:25 PM
anonymous: thanks :)
achonx:
Man, create some melodies, then I'll write the song! :)
This song is actually a joke, didn't think of it as a real song, but if you want to make melodies for it, feel free! LOL
I am thinking of having another blog for songs. Let's see :)
10:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home