sewing
I bought a sewing kit yesterday to sew a couple of patches for my kung-fu uniform. First thing I did after I open it was stared at it for a few minutes. I really, really have no idea what to do first. After I called my mom to ask how to sew, I
1. put the thread through the needle hole,
2. tied the thread several times to make sure it's tight,
3. prepared the patches, made sure that the patches would go at the right places,
4. thought about what I was about to do step by step for a few minutes,
5. went to my computer,
6. opened the browser,
7. then search for the nearest alteration/tailor.
I'm patient when I have to explain how to use the computer to others who are not familiar with computers. I've even gotten some complements on how nice and patient I am explaining computer stuff. However, it's hard for me to understand how can a computer can be so hard for others. It seems computers have become very intuitive to use. I've never had any point of reference to relate to the computer illiterates. Now I do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home