Friday, May 13, 2005

happy ending

Thinking about stuff. thinking about thinking. thinking about thinking about thinking.

Some time ago I thought I'm weird for thinking too much. There were times I would just sit, stare, and think. But as I found out that many of friends like to do the same (unless they lie to me just to make me feel better, lol) I guess it's normal to think about thinking about thinking about thinking.

Listening to music, looking for the perfect music that expresses my feeling and my mood tonight. But as I'm listening, I realized that I'm not even sure how I feel tonight. Mixed messages, mixed feelings.

Hoobastank is playing "The Reason". I really liked that song. However, painful memories also come with that song. Again, mixed messages.

Started to think that writing blogs maybe a bad thing. People will know more about me. People will know about my faults, my problems, my mistakes. But why am I so afraid that people will know those about me? Maybe I should stop. But maybe being more open is a good thing. Again, mixed messages.
(Ironically, this blog and especially this paragraph opens a door to my soul. If you read this, that means the message in my head to post this blog wins over the other message.)

Maybe I should stop blogging personal stuff and start my own diary. And with that, I'll be a 13 year old girl.... LOL

Oh well, here's the happy ending. Just excerpt. By Avril Lavigne. Google for the whole lyric.

[chorus]
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it
And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh...

[bridge]
It's nice to know you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done
(back to chorus)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mario, I don't know that you have a blog...welcome abroad ! keep writing ok...

3:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel like really broken and hurts and realize its over...good!

2:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like to read your blog =)

3:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "The reason" too, but it's just hurt.

4:37 PM

 
Blogger Fountain of Useless Information said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:06 PM

 
Blogger Fountain of Useless Information said...

yeah, funny how some songs can attach to memories easily

here's to us, who, for whatever reason, like and hurt by the same song :)

The Reason by Hoobastank

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

Ref
I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
Ref.

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home