Nightmares
Been having nightmares from time to time.
Last night, it woke me up in the middle of the night. Made me feel very uneasy and a little shaken up. Tired, but couldn't go back to sleep.
Still half awake, I decided to check the internet about nightmares and if there's something I could do about it. I found lots of sites about nightmares. Unfortunately, most sites described common nightmares that people have before going into explanations or remedies. In other words, I get to read about other people's nightmares and fears. Not helping when I have my own nightmares. Now I have more nightmares to think about.
Nice . . . Lesson learned.

5 Comments:
cure for nightmares:
sleep during the day and not the night....
guaranteed no more nightmares.
that would be an $800 consultation fee...
Yeaah... i love being a headshrinker.
8:54 PM
umm... doctor.. i'm having daymares. Please return my $800.
10:36 AM
LOL.. hahahaha.. ko mar.. birthday ya kemaren.. untung aja di sini ga ada tanggal.. happy b'day ko mar!! ^^
8:47 AM
sorry, can't return your money, you have daymares not nightmares... so your original problem was solved..
huahuahua
2:27 AM
omg... the most awesome exchanges occur between indra and mario. tadinya gw mau bilang "bego" but.. it doesn't fit so. i changed it to the word "awesome"
6:20 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home